OUR COMPANY PROTECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Information about processing of personal data
According to the article 13 of the Regulation of European Parliament and Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 96/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),later called GDPR – we hereby inform that:
1. Your personal data is administrated by:
Andrzej Parawa and Tadeusz Cichoń, who run a business as associates of partnership under
the name UNI-MEBEL s.c. Tadeusz Cichoń, Andrzej Parawa, in Szczecin, 71-743 Szczecin ul. Dzielnicowa 33/1
2. Contact with the Data Processing Manager of your personal data:
a) by phone: 91 880 80 29 lub 91 880 80 30
b) by e-mail address: email@example.com
c) in writing at the address: 71-743 Szczecin, ul. Dzielnicowa 33/1
3. Your personal data is processed in relation to our current business activity, this is data necessary for contacting you and sending commercial information. Your personal data is processed for the purpose of carrying generally existing legislation also as soon as the agreement ceases to exist.
4. Your personal data is processed only within our group of companies.
5. On request, you have the right to obtain information from us about the personal data concerning you and processed by us, to the extent specified in Art.15 GDPR. You have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay further (Art.16 GDPR).
6.Where the legal reasons defined in Art.17 GDPR apply, you have the right to immediately delete (“right to be forgotten”) personal data concerning you.
7. Your personal data will be processed until and for the time under the tax law provisions, five years from the end of the calendar year, in which the tax payment deadline expired in connection with the conclusion of the sales agreement until making an objection or as long as authorization is required under national law.
8. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (Art.7 GDPR). The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. It shall be easy to withdraw the consent.
9. If the criteria defined in Art.18 of GDPR are fulfilled, you have the right to restrict processing as established in the above article of GDPR. According to this article, restriction of processing may be called for in particular if processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes deletion of the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead, or if the data subject has objected to processing according to Art.21 (1) of GDPR as long as it is unclear whether our legitimate interest overrides the interest of the data subject.
10. You have the right to data portability as defined in Art. 20 of GDPR. This means you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, such as another service provider. A prerequisite is that processing is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out using automated means.
11. You have the right to object at any time under Art.21 GDPR to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Art. 6, on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will desist from processing your personal data, unless we have legitimate grounds for processing, which override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or unless processing is for the establishment, exercising or defending legal claims.
12. Your personal data can be submitted to state agencies, to which we are obliged to provide such data based on effective laws and regulations. They include the police, the Revenue Office, Central Bureau of Investigation, Tax Inspection Office.
13. If you think that processing of personal data concerning you and carried out by us is unlawful or impermissible, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible –Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
We inform that companies of our group comply with the highest standards of protection to secure your personal data. We are implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of data processing and particularly protecting it against unauthorized disclosure, takeover by unauthorized persons, any change, loss, theft, damage or destruction.